Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another one!

Happy Birthday to my sweet brother Adam!
He is serving a Mission currently in Guadalajara, Mexico for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and completely loving it (even though we miss him like crazy over here)
 Anybody want a peanut?
Here are just a few of the things that I love about my brother Adam:

  • How family oriented he is, always wanting to spend time with us any chance he gets
  • His love of kids and how he interacts with his nephews (that love him!)
  • How every summer instead of prowling the town with friends everyday he would spend that time with me and Jesse, playing mario kart, swimming, riding our bicycles to parks just to climb trees and watching Spongebob Squarepants (This will be a hard summer without him)
  • His witty and strong sense of humor
  • How outgoing and adventurous he is
  • How he does all he can to please others (while sticking to his own beliefs)
  • The fact that he is out in Mexico serving the lord and setting an amazing example to everyone he knows
  • His strong testimony of the church and how steadfast and faithful he has stayed all these years
  • How accepting he is of everyone
  • His deep love of music, the fact that no matter how many times people have put him down for it he has always stuck strong to what he loves to do
There are so many more things that I love about my brother, I am so blessed to have him as a shining example of all that is good.  I miss him so much and all the little things that we used to do together but I know he is in the right place serving the lord and hope he has the happiest birthday!
In front of the Salt Lake City temple a month before he left

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks so much for being such a great sister!!! We love our Elder! You really did great describing what is so great about him!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sister you are Megs! Make sure you write him some letters too :)

    ReplyDelete