Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend..

Typically on a four day weekend I would travel on home to Utah for some quality family time, but this time I decided to stay up here in the little bubble of Rexburg for a change... just to test the waters. And I have to admit I had a pretty relaxing weekend!
Campus was completely empty which means the entire town was also completely empty! Three of my lovely roommates stayed back as well, meaning my weekend consisted of lots of movies, bracelet making, and a perfect trip to jackson hole with Katie!
This is a massive spud we found on our way back from Jackson



Only in Idaho...

1 comment:

  1. Ha hah ha, I love the picture of you flirting with potato man! Looks like you had alot of fun. WE should do a family adventure there sometime! Write some more, your blog is awesome! loveyou!

    ReplyDelete