Monday, May 23, 2011

My Sister..

today is her birthday!




I love my sister Lyndsay with all of my heart! I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful, loving and inspiring sister as her! Here are just a few things about her I admire:


  • Her deep love of kitties (and how she loves to hiss and purr like them)
  • Her sleek and slender physic  (the fact that she NEVER talks about weight and doesn't judge others)
  • Her luscious, long, thick locks of hair 
  • How she can run hundreds of miles and never get sick of it
  • The fact that she graduated college flawlessly with a now amazing job (I aspire!)
  • Her radiant smile that lights up a room
  • The moment we walk into a room or through a mall where everyone takes that second glance at her ;)
  • Her strong and ever growing testimony of the church
  • Her wise wisdom and advice she is always so willing to share with me
  • How she always stuck it through with me and strived to better our relationship when I was terrible to her
  • How she is always there to wipe away my tears and help me laugh through any trial
There is so much more! But for now my dear sister, I wish you the happiest birthday and only wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! So cute Megan. This will mean so much to her. You are a great sister to write this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, totally loved this post! You are the best!Thanks for being an awesome sister to your sister! I love you!

    ReplyDelete