Yes it's true, we have another birthday to celebrate in the family! This time it's my little baby brother Jesse. This isn't just any other birthday though.. it's his step up into manhood? I'm not sure if that's the right word but he does get his anticipated license!
He has grown into such a stud!
Me and Jesse right before we went whitewater rafting in Jackson Hole
In Lake Winnipesaukee last year
In the fall at Brick Oven Pizza
And my personal favorite.....
Making mom upset and pretending to smoke our candy ciggs.
Jesse is the sibling I've always been closest to. We have practically everything in common and have always stuck together. Here are just a few things I admire about my baby brother..
- His complete willingness to always serve others (mom in general with her calls to take KC outside)
- His fantastic and dry (good thing!) sense of humor, he can always keep me laughing!
- Whenever I would get sick he would always write me a sweet letter telling me how much he loved me, he would leave it next to me when I was sleeping so I could wake up to it.
- The countless hours we spent watching Spongebob Squarepants and Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends together. (as you can see spongebob plays a big part in all of our lives)
- The way he interacts with our nephews and cousins, he is always ready to play with them and loves them so much. I personally don't know any other teenage boys that are as family oriented as he!
- His commitment and love of running, he never misses a practice or race. He finished his first marathon when he was only 14.
- His strong testimony of the gospel and the fact that at such a young age he has read and prayed to know for himself that it is true.
- His beautiful talent and ability to play the piano flawlessly. He is hands down the very best piano player I know.
- Whenever he gets any sort of assignment or task that needs to be done he completes it beyond the best of his ability.
- His sweet and kind spirit. He is nice to everyone he meets, I don't know one person that could ever have anything bad to say about him.
These are only a few of the great qualities my baby brother posseses. I adore him and hope that he has the best sweet sixteen birthday! I love you Jesse! Happy Birthday :)